* GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE
* LOCATED OPPOSITE A PARK
* OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
* TWO BEDROOMS
* ALLOCATED PARKING
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - B
A superb conversion of a former landmark public house located in the popular area of Tutshill, near Chepstow, benefiting from a good range of facilities including convenience store approximately 100 metres away, doctors surgery, nearby butchers, newsagents shop, etc. whilst being only one mile from the historic town of Chepstow itself with its attendant range of facilities. Bus and rail links can also be found here as well as the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance. This tastefully appointed apartment comprises open plan kitchen/dining. living space, the kitchen with fully integrated appliances, inner hallway giving access to the two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Outside allocated parking as well as visitor parking.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE 17‘11“ x 11‘(5.46m x 3.35m)
Accessed via obscure UPVC glazed and panelled door. Modern range of base and eye level storage units. Integrated appliances include oven, electric hob, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. UPVC triple glazed window to front elevation. Overhead and wall lights separately controlled by double dimmer switches. Communal TV Arial point and phone point. Door to inner hallway.
Access to bedroom 1, 2 and bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 13‘11” x 12‘3“ (4.24m x 3.73m) maximum measurement
Panelled radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall lights.
BEDROOM 2 11‘6” x 9‘6“ (3.50m x 2.89m)
Vaulted ceiling. Panelled radiator. UPVC triple glazed window to front elevation. Double glazed velux roof window.
Appointed with a modern white suite to include low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mirror and shaver-light over. Bath with glazed shower-door and shower over. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Allocated parking space to the rear of the property plus visitor parking to rear and front elevations. Planted landscaping and cycle shed with racks.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
From our Chepstow office proceed down the High Street, over the old Wye Bridge and continue up the hill towards Tutshill. At the mini-roundabout you will see the apartment in front of you.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisers at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.