* SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME
* FOUR BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
* LIVING ROOM
* DINING ROOM
* KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM AND UTILITY ROOM
* DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
* LEVEL, PRIVATE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
* FANTASTIC RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
This well presented detached house occupies an enviable position within the popular Penterry Park area of Chepstow, close to the historic town centre as well as local schools, shops and other amenities. The M48 motorway is also nearby.
With double glazed door to front elevation. Window to side. Stairs off. Under stair storage cupboard.
With low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Window to front elevation.
LIVING ROOM 5.99m (19'8") x 3.43m (11'3")
With window to front elevation. French doors to rear sun terrace. Feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM 3.28m (10'9") x 3.00m (9'10")
Being approached via double glazed doors from the entrance hall. Window to front elevation.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 3.81m (12'6") x 3.53m (11'7")
A spacious and well appointed kitchen with range of storage units with ample work surfacing over. Ceramic tiled flooring and splashbacks. Inset stainless steel double oven with separate four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Inset one and a half bowl sink unit. Integrated dishwasher and low level fridge. Window and corner window overlooking rear garden.
With half glazed door to rear. Tiled flooring. Single drainer sink unit. Wall mounted gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With drop down hatch to loft with ladder.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.35m (11'0") x 3.05m (10'0")
With window to rear elevation. Range of built-in wardrobes.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Appointed with a three piece suite comprising step-in shower cubicle, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Window to rear.
BEDROOM 2 3.53m (11'7") x 3.00m (9'10")
With window to front elevation. Built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 2.74m (9'0") x 2.54m (8'4")
With window to rear elevation. Built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 4 3.38m (11'1") x 2.08m (6'10")
With window to front elevation.
Tastefully appointed with a three piece suite finished in white comprising panelled bath with shower mixer over, vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled splashbacks. Window to front elevation.
The property stands in pleasant level mature gardens, to the front with drive offering parking for several vehicles with remaining area in lawn with mature borders. To the rear a pleasant level enclosed garden with mature borders.
Detached double garage with up and over door, power and light, being approached via the double driveway.
From our Chepstow office, proceed to the main St. Lawrence roundabout taking the fourth exit towards Monmouth. At the traffic lights turn right and proceed to the roundabout, bearing left into Penterry Park. Bear left again then continue where you will see the driveway entrance next to number 38, leading to number 39. Proceed along the driveway to the end property.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.