* RARE OPPORTUNITY
* CHARMING FORMER SCHOOL
* IDEAL VILLAGE LOCATION
* CHARMING AND CHARACTERFUL ACCOMMODATION
* SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM PLUS WELL-APPOINTED KITCHEN
* LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
* TWO DOUBLE GUEST BEDROOMS
* FAMILY BATHROOM
* ATTRACTIVE GARDENS
* AMPLE PARKING
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
The Old School comprises of a charming Victorian school that has been converted with taste and style within recent years to provide comfortable family accommodation and enjoys an enviable location in the heart of this popular village which benefits from public house, local school and village store. Portskewett is also well located being close to the towns of Chepstow and Caldicot with their attendant range of facilities, as well as the M48 motorway at Chepstow bringing Cardiff and Bristol within commuting distance.
With door to front elevation. Door to living room.
LIVING ROOM 7.42m (24'4") x 3.66m (12'0")
A most impressive room with ample seating and dining space. Two windows to front elevation. Exposed brick fireplace with wood burning stove. Stone finish to windows
KITCHEN 5.49m (18'0") x 2.90m (9'6")
A charming farmhouse style kitchen with an extensive range of contemporary base and eye level storage units with ample solid wood worktops over. Inset Belfast sink. Range cooker with hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled flooring. Velux roof light. French doors to front elevation. Window to side elevation.
With stable door to garden. Ceramic tiled flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.89m (12'9") x 3.89m (12'9")
With two velux roof lights. French doors to garden. Extensive range of built-in furniture. Exposed wood flooring.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Appointed with a three piece suite. Velux roof light. Low level w.c. Wash hand basin. Step-in shower cubicle. Fully ceramic tiled finish.
With claw foot bath. Step-in shower cubicle. Low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Velux roof light. Wood flooring. Tiled splashbacks. Airing cupboard,
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
Leading to the two guest bedrooms.
BEDROOM 2 3.96m (13'0") x 3.35m (11'0")
With windows to side and front elevations.
BEDROOM 3 3.96m (13'0") x 3.35m (11'0")
With windows to front and side elevations with additional recess area.
The property is approached via double entrance gates to the brick paviour driveway leading to the garden which is level with a variety of trees and shrubs. There is also a large garden storage shed.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
From our Chepstow office proceed along the A48 towards Newport. After passing the St. Pierre Country Club take the first exit at the next roundabout, continuing without deviation to the next roundabout at Caldicot. T~urn left to Portskewett and continue into the village. You will pass on your left the local Spa shop then on your right the turning to Sudbrook. Continue for approximately 100 feet where you will then see The Old School on your right hand side.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.