* PERIOD SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
* SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
* 24' RECEPTION ROOM
* KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* GENEROUS GARDENS WITH DOUBLE CAR PORT AND WORKSHOP
30 Main Road comprises of a 1930's semi detached bay fronted property occupying and enviable location within this popular village which benefits from a great range of local facilities to include village stores, local pub and well respected primary school. The market towns of Chepstow and Caldicot are nearby with a further range of facilities. The property offers spacious accommodation and stands within its own large gardens. Planning Permission was previously obtained for a two storey extension to the side elevation. Further details are available upon request. The vendor is currently seeking to reinstate Planning with the Local Authority.
With door to front elevation. Stairs off.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 24'0" x 10'9" (7.32m x 3.28m)
With window to front elevation. Patio door to side elevation. Feature fireplace.
KITCHEN 10'7" x 8'8" (3.23m x 2.64m)
With a range of base and eye level storage units. Single drainer sink unit. Space for washing machine and cooker. Window and door to rear gardens.
BREAKFAST AREA 6'9" x 6'0" (2.06m x 1.83m)
Archway to breakfast area
Appointed with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Step-in shower cubicle. Window to rear elevation. Ceramic tiled flooring. Ceramic tiling to walls. Window to rear elevation.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 1 12'10" x 9'8" (3.91m x 2.95m)
With window to rear elevation. Extensive range of built-in wardrobe plus storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 11'2" x 11'0" (3.40m x 3.35m)
With window to front elevation.
The property stands in attractive mature gardens. To the front with long driveway (shared with a neighbour) leading to ample parking and turning area. The remainder of the front garden is laid principally to lawn. To the rear a level enclosed garden with mature hedging and lawn.
Attached double carport and to the rear of this is a useful block built storage shed/garden workshop.
From our Chepstow office proceed through the town of Caldicot. At the Mitel roundabout turn left. proceed along this road without deviation into the village of Portskewett where you will find number 30 on your right hand side just after the village garage.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.