* PURPOSE BUILT GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
* OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
* KITCHEN WITH FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* ALLOCATED PARKING
* ELECTRICALLY OPERATED GATE SYSTEM
* COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED GARDENS AND GROUNDS
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This purpose built apartment benefits from communal Entrance Hall, leading to Reception Hall with Living Room off and double doors to the Garden. Also from Living Room, Kitchen with built-in appliances, Bedrooms 1, 2 and Family Bathroom. Each apartment has allocated parking and there is visitor parking available. Situated off Welsh Street close to the town centre with its attendant range of facilities, bus and rail links, the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bring Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
N.B No pets are permitted to reside at the development.
Communal Entrance Hall leading to panelled door into Reception Hall.
Security entry system, airing cupboard, doors off to open plan Living/Dining Room, open to Kitchen, Bedroom 1 and Bathroom.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 25£7£ x 12£11£ (7.80m x 3.94m)
maximum £L£ shaped measurement
Three wall mounted electric heaters, full height double glazed sash window to front and side elevation, open to Kitchen.
LIVING/DINING ROOM VIEW 2
KITCHEN 9£8£ x 9£3£ (2.95m x 2.82m)
Tastefully appointed with a matching range of base and eye level storage units, wine rack, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap set into granite effect work surface, all with tiled splash backs and down lighting to eye level storage units, built-in fan assisted electric oven, four ring electric hob set into work surface with tiled splashback, extractor and lighting over, integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing/drying machine, ceramic tiling to floor, wall mounted electric heater..
BEDROOM 1 10£3£ x 9£4£ (3.12m x 2.85m)
Fitted wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed sash window to rear elevation.
Low level w.c. with dual push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with lighting and shaver point over, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment plus show screen over, extractor fan, full tiling to walls, ceramic tiling to floor, chrome towel radiator.
There is one allocated parking space per residence. Visitor parking available.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street, through the town arch turning right onto Welsh Street. Proceed up Welsh Street turning left into Mount Way then left again where you will see double wrought iron electric gates which lead to The Mount.
All mains services are connected to exclude gas.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
Please contact Moon & Co. for all details.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.