* LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN CONVERTED NEO-CLASSICAL MANSION
* ONE BEDROOM
* 24FT. DRAWING ROOM
* 25FT. KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH IMPRESSIVE FULL HEIGHT SASH BAY WINDOW TO SIDE
* PRIVATE RECEPTION HALL PLUS IMPRESSIVE COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALL
* UTILITY ROOM AND BATHROOM
* PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
* COMMUNAL GARDENS AND GROUNDS
* GATED COMMUNITY
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
The property comprises private Reception Hall giving access to impressive Kitchen/Dining Room, Drawing Room with wooden panelling to wall, Bedroom, Bathroom and Utility Room. The neo-classical Mount House has been converted into four apartments, generously sized to reflect the proportions of the original rooms. Renovated in a sympathetic manner, set in mature private grounds with breathtaking views across the lovely Wye Valley, The Mount fully combines contemporary living with an awe inspiring environment looking out over the vibrant market town of Chepstow and landscape that dates back a thousand years.
N.B. No pets are permitted to reside at the development.
Outside light, security entry system, panelled door into Reception Hall, airing cupboard, thermostatic radiator, doors off.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 25’3” x 17’ (7.70m x 5.18m)
maximum overall measurement
Period cornicing, fitted with a matching range of Shaker style base and eye-level storage units all with solid wooden work surfacing, sink and mixer tap set into solid wooden work surface, built in fan assisted electric oven, four ring electric hob set into work surface, tiled splash backs, extractor and lighting over, integrated fridge freezer and dish washer, central island with solid wooden work surface, four thermostatic radiators, full height sash window to front elevation, full height sash impressive bay window to side elevation.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM VIEW 2
Base units, one and a half bowl sink and mixer tap set into granite effect work surfacing, tiled splash back, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for condensing drying machine, wall mounted combination boiler, one thermostatic radiator, extractor fan.
Ornate cornicing and coving, full wood panelling to walls believed to be salvaged from the steamship Serbia & the Alaska, the first greyhounds of the Atlantic, feature fireplace, two thermostatic radiators, door to communal Reception Hall, full height sash bay window to front elevation, door to inner hallway, door to Kitchen Dining Room.
DRAWING ROOM VIEW 2
VIEW FROM DRAWING ROOM
BEDROOM 1 11’9” x 11’2” (3.58m x 3.40m)
Thermostatic radiator, sash window to rear elevation.
Appointed with a white suite to include low level dual push button flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with light and shaver point over, shower bath with mains fed shower and screen over, part tiling to wall, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
Allocated parking for two vehicles plus further guest parking.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street, through the town arch turning right onto Welsh Street. Proceed up Welsh Street turning left into Mount Way then left again where you will see double wrought iron electric gates which lead to The Mount.
All mains services are connected to include gas.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
Please contact Moon & Co. for all details.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.