* TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
* RARE OPPORTUNITY
* PLANNING CONSENT FOR 3 DWELLINGS
* IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
* PLANNING APPLICATION NO: DC/2014/00741
Located in the heart of historic Chepstow, this well located building plot offers excellent access to local schools, shops, town centre and other amenities as well as the railway station and bus station.
At present benefiting consent for three properties offering living room with kitchen/dining room with ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor, double bedroom with bathroom along with dressing room, with potential to utilise as bedroom 2, if required. The properties will also benefit from allocated parking for each dwelling. Between the three dwellings there are five parking spaces available.
For further information, please contact Moon & Co.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.