* EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION TO CONSTRUCT A LARGE INDIVIDUAL CONTEMPORARY STYLE DETACHED PROPERTY BENEFITING FROM STUNNING VIEWS
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM PLUS SEPARATE UTILITY AREA
* THREE GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION ROOMS AS WELL AS SIZEABLE FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE WITH BALCONY TAKING IN THE STUNNING VIEWS OVER CHEPSTOW AND TOWARDS THE SEVERN ESTUARY AND BEYOND
* FIVE BEDROOMS, 4 OF WHICH BENEFIT FROM EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
* DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
* FURTHER DETAILS AND DRAWINGS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING MOON & CO
This is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a plot which is approached via is own private driveway with contemporary style generous accommodation set over two floors with detached garage. To the ground floor, kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, family room, dining room, study, guest bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room and stairs to the first floor which in turn lead to the galleried landing with stunning views, lounge with balcony, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, guest bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 5 and family bathroom. Outside detached double garage, two parking spaces and generous gardens. The attached plans are artists impressions and full detailed drawings can be obtained by contacting MOON & CO Estate Agents.
From Chepstow proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street turning right onto Steep Street. proceed up Steep Street where you will see at the end of this road, double wrought iron gates on the right hand side. Proceed up the driveway where the plot is situated to the right.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.