* NO UPWARD CHAIN
* ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA
* ONE DOUBLE-BEDROOM
* DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* ALLOCATED PARKING
* SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - B
The property comprises a one bedroom apartment within a new conversion of a former landmark public house located within the popular Tutshill area of Chepstow, thus benefiting from a good range of local facilities to include doctors surgery, nearby butchers, newsagents, shop etc., whilst being only 1 mile from the historic town centre of Chepstow itself. This tastefully appointed one bedroom apartment with its own access is finished to a high standard and benefits from allocated parking, double glazing, gas central heating, attractive bathroom and kitchen. The property also comes with a RICS 6 year guarantee and would be an ideal investment purchase.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA 17'7" x 12'11" (5.36m x 3.94m) Overall Measurement
The kitchen is appointed with a matching range of beech effect base and eye level storage units with granite effect working surfacing to base units, one and a half bowl stainless sink and mixer tap set into work surface, all benefiting from tiled splashback. Built in appliances include Stoves stainless steel fan assisted oven and stainless steel 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer machine, tiling to kitchen area with the dining and living area carpeted. One double panelled radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, open to inner hallway.
Telephone point. Television point. Overhead and wall lights on dimmer switches.
Doors off to bedroom and bathroom.
BEDROOM 13'0" x 8'1" (3.96m x 2.46m)
Wall lights. One double panelled radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Appointed with a white suite comprising low level dual push button flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, lighting and shaver point over, bath and mains fed shower with side and end panel to bath, part tiling to walls, wall mounted combination boiler, extractor fan, tiling to floor, heated chrome towel rail.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space, as well as visitor parking.
From our Chepstow office proceed down the High Street onto the one way system, proceed over the Wye bridge up into Tutshill. At the mini roundabouts turn left and immediately right where you will see Apartment 8 to the rear of the complex on your right hand side.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisers at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.