* SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
* ENVIABLE EDGE OF VILLAGE LOCATION
* COMMANDING RURAL VIEWS
* SPACIOUS 'L' SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
* ADDITION RECEPTION ROOM/BEDROOM 4
* MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND BALCONY
* TWO ADDITIONAL GUEST BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
* ATTRACTIVE GARDENS PLUS GARAGE AND PARKING
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - E
Trydydd-Ty comprises of a detached family house occupying a pleasant position on this popular lane, located on the outskirts of Devauden, a well established and sought after village, itself located approximately four miles driving distance from the historic town of Chepstow with it's attendant range of facilities and excellent road access, via the M48 motorway, to Cardiff and Bristol. The world renowned Wye Valley is also nearby.
With door to front elevation. Ceramic tiled flooring. Stairs off.
DINING ROOM 4.22m (13'10") x 3.05m (10'0")
With window to front elevation with open views. Attractive high quality, self-cleaning wood burning stove with oven and tiled hearth. Open plan to living room.
WOOD BURNING STOVE
LIVING ROOM 4.95m (16'3") x 3.30m (10'10")
With patio doors to rear garden. Door to side elevation.
LIVING ROOM FIREPLACE
SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4 3.56m (11'8") x 2.36m (7'9")
With window to rear elevation.
KITCHEN 4.06m (13'4") x 2.24m (7'4")
Appointed with a matching range of storage units with ample work surfacing over. Ceramic tiled flooring and splashbacks. Inset single drainer sink unit. Window to front elevation with open views. Door to side elevation. Space for washing machine. Storage cupboard.
KITCHEN VIEW 2
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 4.34m (14'3") x 3.05m (10'0")
A delightful master bedroom with French doors to balcony with extensive rural views.
VIEW FROM BALCONY
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Tastefully appointed with a three piece suite comprising of step-in shower cubicle, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Window to rear.
BEDROOM 2 3.12m (10'3") x 3.05m (10'0")
With window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 3 2.36m (7'9") x 1.88m (6'2")
With window to rear.
Appointed with a modern suite finished in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Half tiled finish to walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Window to rear.
Single garage with up and over door with w.c. to rear.
To the front, an extensive lawned front garden with elevated views across open countryside. There is a drive offering parking for up to four vehicles. To the rear, a pleasant extended garden with seating area, gravelled areas and attractive lawn.
From our Chepstow office, proceed from the Racecourse roundabout along the Itton to Devauden road continuing through the village of Itton and into the village of Devauden. As you enter Devauden, take the first turning on your left into Well Lane. Proceed along Well Lane where you will find Trydydd-Ty on your right hand side.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.