* OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE UNIQUE BUILDING PLOT
* FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY AND ATTACHED ANNEXE
* ATTACHED DOUBLE CAR PORT
* FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM PLUS SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
* 0.4 ACRE PLOT
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The plot at Stoneycroft offers full planning permission for an individually designed property within a convenient location near the town of Chepstow. The planning consent offers a spacious detached family home briefly comprising to the ground floor, reception hall with access to sitting room, utility, office, ground floor wet room/wc, spacious kitchen, treatment room, gym and a ground floor bedroom and bathroom. To the first floor three bedrooms all of which benefiting from bathroom facilities plus carers flat. The current layout could easily be amended to allow further bedrooms/reception rooms.
Please Note: The plot has electricity and water supply on site with a gas supply in nearby Mounton Road.
For further information on the planning permission and drawings, the Monmouthshire County Council planning reference is DC/2015/00157.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.