* RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A BUILDING PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION
* STYLISH DETACHED PROPERTY
* TWO BEDROOMS
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM
* FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS GROUND FLOOR W.C.
* PLANNING REFERENCE NO: DC/2015/01072
Rare opportunity to acquire a building plot in this most sought after and convenient location. At present the current owners have full Planning Permission to erect a detached property comprising two bedrooms with bathroom and to the ground floor, open plan living/dining room, kitchen and ground floor cloakroom/utility room. Parking for several vehicles and gardens to the rear.
Planning was previously consented for a three bedroom detached property but the current owners amended the drawings to create a spacious two bed. Anybody purchasing the plot could go back to the Planning Department to re-submit plans to create a three bed detached property.
The plot itself is situated within this most sought after and convenient location close to the local amenities to be found at Chepstow. There are also bus and rail links nearby as is the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.