* PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING CONSENT
* OPPORTUNITY TO CONSTRUCT A TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITHIN THIS SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM
* GENEROUS GARDENS
* ACCESS VIA SHAKESPEARE DRIVE
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The Plot adjacent to 1 Severn View offers this unique opportunity to construct a detached bungalow within this sought after residential area. The bungalow would comprise entrance to kitchen/living/dining room. With inner hallway giving access to two double bedrooms and family bathroom. With level lawned gardens and parking with access from Shakespeare Drive. The plot offers full planning consent for said construction and further plans are available upon request.
All services are available to the plot.
From our Chepstow office proceed along the A48 in the direction of Newport, passing St Pierre on your left hand side. Proceed up the hill to the roundabout taking the first exit. Proceed along this road where eventually you will come to another roundabout taking the second exit straight over onto the Caldicot bypass. Proceed along this road passing the Co-op, taking the left hand turn into Shakespeare Drive where you will find the property on your left hand side.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.