* RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN A PLOT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
* 5/6 BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DRESSING ROOM
* 3/4 RECEPTION ROOMS
* GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION APPROACHING 5000 SQUARE FOOT SET OVER FOUR FLOORS
* DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH PARKING AND TURNING AREA
* PRIVATE GATED ENTRANCE
* CONTACT AGENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS
* PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER: - DC/2015/00931
Moon & Co are pleased to offer for sale this plot within close proximity to the market town centre of Chepstow. Planning permission has been obtained. The planning reference number DC/2015/00931. Further details can be obtained by contacting Moon & Co or visiting Monmouthshire County Council planning website.
The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor, reception hall giving access to the generous open plan kitchen/breakfast room with fully integrated appliance, ground floor wc, drawing room and dining room with stairs to the lower ground floor giving access to the generous games room and snug both with access on to the rear terrace plus utility room. To the first floor generous master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room. The dressing room could be utilised to create further bedroom, guest bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room. To the third floor, two further bedrooms plus family bathroom and attic/store room. The property itself with also benefit from a detached double garage with block paved driveway and turning area. Stone wall to boundary with private access via double wrought iron gates off Vauxhall Lane.
Chepstow itself is a thriving market town with good junior and comprehensive schools. Bus and rail links, the A48, M48 and M4 motorway networks bring Newport Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.