* SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
* GROUND FLOOR SHOP UNIT WITH A1 USE
* WINDOW DISPLAY FRONTING ONTO BUSY STREET IN TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
* CURRENTLY LET
* SPACIOUS APARTMENT SET OVER TWO FLOORS
* TWO BEDROOMS
* COVERED OUTSIDE SEATING AREA WHICH COULD BE UTILISED TO CREATE FURTHER ACCOMMODATION SUBJECT TO THE NECESSARY PLANNING PERMISSION
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
A freehold property occupying a superb position within this bustling commercial street set within the town centre location. The property offers an ideal investment opportunity. To the ground floor shop unit with A1 use which is currently let. We have been informed by the vendors that the current business would like to remain at the property. Above the shop unit there is an apartment set over two floors. To the ground floor entrance hall leading to ground floor shower room and kitchen plus store area with stairs up to the first floor landing giving access to the second bedroom and the living room with bedroom one off. Also from the living room door leads to a spacious, covered outside seating area which could be utilised to create further accommodation subject to the necessary planning consents. The property itself is well presented throughout and early inspection is recommended.
SHOP UNIT 7.01m (23'0") x 4.09m (13'5")
Generous shop unit with busy street frontage and display and storeroom. Power points and lighting.
With UPVC double glazed front door. Vinyl flooring. Access to shower room and kitchen/breakfast room.
Comprising a white suite to include low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixertap. Shower cubicle with chrome mains fed shower over. Ceramic tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. One double panelled radiator.
KITCHEN 12'9" x 8'8" (3.89m x 2.64m)
Appointed with a matching range of base and eye level storage units with white work tops. Cooker to remain. Space for washing machine. Stainless steel one bowl and drainer sink with chrome mixertap. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Roof light. Vinyl flooring. One single panelled radiator. Large larder/pantry cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With velux roof light and one double panelled radiator.
LIVING ROOM 17'6" x 13'5" (5.33m x 4.09m) Maximum L-Shape
With laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed door to roof terrace. One double panelled radiators. Exposed timber beams. Access to bedroom 2.
LIVING ROOM VIEW 2
LIVING ROOM VIEW 3
BEDROOM 2 9'7" x 9'5" (2.92m x 2.87m)
Accessed via living room. With UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. One double panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 1 9'11" x 8'2" (3.02m x 2.49m)
With UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. One double panelled radiator.
OPEN SEATING AREA 15'0" x 13'11" (4.57m x 4.24m)
A covered roof terrace with views over communal courtyard.
OPEN SEATING AREA VIEW 2
The vendor would consider selling the two units separately. The Apartment for £150,000 and the shop unit for £50,000.
All mains services are connected to include mains gas central heating.
On foot from our Chepstow office proceed down the High Street heading onto St Mary Street passing Costa Coffee on your left hand side. Proceed down the hill where opposite Wetherspoons on your left hand side to the left of the flooring shop there is a doorway with access to an alley leading to the apartment on your right hand side.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.