* PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
* MODERN KITCHEN
* LIVING ROOM
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
The property comprises to the ground floor reception hall with stairs to the first floor landing, giving access to the living room which is open plan to the modern kitchen. Also from living room, access to the bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from gas combination boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating. Situated a short distance away from the town centre with it's attendant range of facilities. Bus and rail links are also nearby as well as the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
Glazed door into reception hall.
Vaulted ceiling. Stairs to first floor landing. Window to side elevation. Panelled radiator. Door to living room.
LIVING ROOM 12'6" x 8'9" (3.81m x 2.67m)
Wall mounted gas fire. Storage cupboards. Window to rear elevation. Open to kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11'3" x 5'10" (3.43m x 1.78m) Maximum Measurement
Fitted with a modern range of high gloss white base and eye level storage units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and mixertap set into granite effect worksurfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Built-in electric oven. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Wooden flooring. Panelled radiator. Large storage cupboard. Window to rear elevation with restricted views of Chepstow Castle.
BEDROOM 11'0" x 8'7" (3.35m x 2.62m) Maximum Measurements
Feature beam to ceiling. Panelled radiator. Cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler. Window to front elevation.
White suite to include low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with mixertap and shower attachment plus electric shower over. Velux roof window to front elevation.
Two allocated parking spaces.
From Chepstow proceed down the High Street onto the one way system to the bottom of town turning right at the traffic lights continuing on the one way system. Up Lower Church Street towards St Marys Church turning right into Hollins Close just before Howells Row where you will see the property on front of you on the left hand side.
All mains services are connected.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.