* PLOT WITH PLANNING
* PLANNING REFERENCE NUMBER P11694/16/FUL
* ONCE BUILT, THE PROPERTY TO COMPRISE THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ALL WITH RURAL VIEWS
* SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
* SUPERB LIVING ROOM WITH VIEWS
* FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS GROUND FLOOR W.C.
* CAR PORT, SPACE FOR GARAGE AND PARKING
* WYE VALLEY LOCATION
A present there is a detached bungalow on the development which will need to be demolished. The site itself is situated in the Wye Valley, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, and enjoys an elevated position with stunning views on all aspects of the surrounding countryside. The current owners have received full planning permission to create a stunning contemporary yet characterful style property to give on the ground floor entrance porch and hall leading through giving access to the ground floor w.c., living room with views overlooking the garden and surrounding countryside. Also on the ground floor, spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with utility off plus study/family room. To the first floor three double bedrooms, all with rural outlooks, and family bathroom. Outside there will be a car port for two vehicles plus further driveway and garaging and mature gardens. The property itself is situated just off the Offas Dyke footpath with many country walks available. Brockweir is a charming village with local pub and village eco shop and cafe, locally produced produce and wifi access. The property is situated a short distance away from the market towns of Monmouth and Chepstow, both of which have an attendant range of facilities. You can find bus and rail links in Chepstow. The M48, M4 and M5 motorway network bring Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
From Chepstow proceed in the direction of Tintern, passing through the village of Tintern taking the right turn crossing over Brockweir Bridge. Proceed up the hill turning left into Coldharbour Lane following the road up where you will see a sign for Offas Dyke path. The property is situated to your left hand side.
LPG gas. Private drainage. Septic tank soakaway. Electricity and water.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.