* WELL APPOINTED MID-LINK HOUSE
* TWO SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
* UPDATED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
* CONSERVATORY & PRETTY GARDEN
* PLEASANT VILLAGE LOCATION
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
This well presented, modern, mid-link house enjoys an elevated, end of cul-de-sac position within the established and popular village of Devauden, itself located approximately three and a half miles from the busy town of Chepstow. Devauden is surrounded by attractive countryside with local amenities to include village shop, garage and petrol station and village hall.
With door to front elevation, economy 7 heater, stairs off.
KITCHEN 10£10£ x 7£9£ (3.30m x 2.36m)
Appointed with a matching range of updated units to base and wall with roll edge work surfacing over, single drainer sink unit with splashbacks, space for washing machine.
LIVING ROOM 15£ x 11£8£ (4.57m x 3.56m)
With under stairs storage cupboard, economy 7 heater, French doors to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 9£6£ x 9£ (2.90m x 2.74m)
Of UPVC double glazed construction with French doors to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With access to loft space.
BEDROOM 1 11£5£ x 9£2£ (3.48m x 2.79m)
With window to front elevation, extensive range of built-in wardrobes, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 11£7£ x 9£2£ (3.53m x 2.79m)
With window to rear elevation.
Tastefully appointed with a three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over with side screen, low level w.c. and wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall heater and tiled splash backs.
To the front laid to lawn. To the rear, an attractive enclosed Garden with lawned area and paved seating area, useful garden shed with electricity, rear pedestrian access, parking for three vehicles.
Proceed to the village of Devauden via Itton on the B4235. The entrance to The Smithy is just off the village green, close to the former Mason£s Arms.
Mains water, electricity and drainage, electric central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisers at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.