* TASTEFULLY UPDATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
* SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
* CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
* SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH SUPERB KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES
* THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND STYLISH BATHROOM
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* GARDENS WITH PARKING AND GARAGE
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - E
1 Ruffetts Close occupies a pleasant position at the entrance to this popular cul-de-sac located in the centre of Chepstow therefore giving easy access to the town centre with good local shopping to include Marks & Spencer's and Tesco's as well as the motorway networks bringing Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance. The accommodation has been tastefully updated throughout and is well worthy of viewing to avoid disappointment.
With wood flooring. Stairs off. Door to front elevation.
LIVING ROOM 19'6" x 11'5" (5.94m x 3.48m)
A light and airy reception room with windows to front and rear elevation. Attractive wood burner. Wood flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16'4" x 11'0" (4.98m x 3.35m) Maximum
A super kitchen/breakfast room which has been tastefully updated with a matching range of base and eye level storage units with ample wood work surfacing over. Inset Belfast sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Travertine flooring. 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Eye level oven. Windows to rear garden. Door and window to side elevation. Useful pantry. Concealed worktop lighting.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With access hatch to loft space. Airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating.
BEDROOM 1 11'6" x 10'0" (3.51m x 3.05m)
With window to front elevation. Store cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 13'2" x 9'2" (4.01m x 2.79m)
Window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 3 10'10" x 6'4" (3.30m x 1.93m)
Window to front elevation.
Superbly updated with a three piece suite comprising bath with rain water shower over with glazed shower screen. Wash hand basin and low level wc. Attractive ceramic tiling to both walls and flooring. Window to rear elevation.
To the front with lawned garden with pedestrian access with side driveway giving access to the rear parking area as well as the detached double garage with up and over door. The rear garden is an attractive courtyard area.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street bearing right then left to continue up Mounton Drive. After approximately 500 yards you will see the cul-de-sac of Ruffetts Close on your right hand side. Turn right and number 1 is the first house on the left hand side.
Mains water, electricity and drainage.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.