* ATTRACTIVE FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
* SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
* RARE OPPORTUNITY
* TASTEFULLY UPDATED
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
14 Restway Wall comprises of an attractive updated apartment located in this established retirement complex nestled in the heart of Chepstow and thus within walking distance of all local amenities. The development also benefits from a residents living room along with guest bedroom facilities which can be rented on the need to use basis. The attractive apartment is accessed via a lift from the main reception area and offers updated accommodation comprising of entrance hall, living room, updated kitchen with excellent range of appliances, double bedroom with updated range of built-in bedroom furniture and bathroom.
With entrance door. Airing cupboard.
A pleasant reception room with window overlooking the old town wall and beyond. Attractive built-in dresser unit and feature fireplace.
Updated with a matching range of base and eye level storage with ample worksurfacing over. With inset composite sink, fitted 4 ring electric hob with eye level stainless steel oven with microwave above. Integrated extractor hood. Built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
With window to side elevation enjoying a sunny aspect. An excellent range of built-in wardrobes to include overhead storage units, bedside cabinets and wardrobe areas.
Appointed with a three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Window to rear elevation.
The maintenance charge is approximately £140.00 per calendar month, bearing in mind this is a retirement complex with on site warden and alarm system.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the Town Arch, turning up Moor Street to the T junction, turning left and proceeding down the road taking your first exit right before the old Town Wall. Follow this road and the Restway Wall apartments are on the right hand side.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Central heating.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
You are advised to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience. Please note all clients wishing to purchase a property within Restway Wall need to go before an interview panel to assess they are able to live independently.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.