* PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT SET OVER TWO FLOORS
* ONE RECEPTION ROOM
* GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE
* GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
* TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
* IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY/FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
The property comprises to the ground floor reception hall, giving access to the ground floor bathroom with turn stairs leading to the living room. Off the living room, kitchen and bedroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear elevation as well as allocated parking for two vehicles. The property itself is situated within this popular residential area close to the local amenities. Chepstow is also nearby with its attendant range of facilities. Bus and rail links can be found here. Access via the M48, A48 and M4 motorway network bring Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
Obscure glazed and panelled door into reception hall.
Open under stairs storage area. Electric heater. Door to ground floor bathroom. Turn stairs to first floor/living room.
LIVING ROOM 12'7" x 11'5" (3.84m x 3.48m) Max to Recess
Cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Electric heater with control panel. Double glazed windows to rear elevation. Double glazed window to front elevation. Open to kitchen. Door to bedroom.
KITCHEN 7'9" x 7'2" (2.36m x 2.18m)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level storage units. Granite effect worksurfaces over. Single drainer sink and mixertap set into worksurfaces all with tiled splashbacks. Built-in electric oven. 4 ring electric hob. Space for fridge. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 9'8" x 7'7" (2.95m x 2.31m)
Built-in wardrobe. Electric heater. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Appointed with a white suite to include low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mxiertap and shower attachment over. Part tiling to walls. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted warm air electric heater. Extractor fan. Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the front elevation lawned garden with maturing shrubs and bushes. To the rear fenced garden with sun terrace. The remainder of the gardens being laid to lawn. Allocated parking for two vehicles. Undercroft parking.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street turning right onto the A48. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the slip road towards The Severn Bridge. At this roundabout take the first exit signposted Thornwell taking the third exit at the next roundabout taking the first left turn up Fountain Way turning left onto Lewis Way. Proceed along this road where following the numbering you will find the property on the left hand side.
All mains services are connected.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.