* GRADE II LISTED
* CURRENTLY TWO SHOP UNITS BOTH WITH A1 USE
* GROUND FLOOR UNIT 1 LARGE SHOP UNIT WITH WINDOW DISPLAY AND KITCHENETTE
* UNIT 1 IS CURRENTLY LET
* FIRST FLOOR UNIT 2 LARGE SHOP UNIT WITH KITCHENETTE AND FURTHER FLOOR SPACE
* SHARED WC FACILITIES
* LOCATED ON A BUS LINK PEDESTRIAN STREET
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* PARKING TO REAR FOR 2/3 VEHICLES
* PLEASE CONTACT MOON & CO. FOR RENTAL FIGURES
11 St Marys Street comprises two shop units both with A1 use, situated within the bustling market town of Chepstow on the pedestrian street. To the ground floor which is currently let, comprising large shop unit, dressing area and kitchenette with door to rear of the property giving access to the parking. Stairs from the first floor lead through to the unit with further floor space and kitchenette plus shared wc. The property itself is situated within the sought after town of Chepstow with its attendant range of facilities.
UNIT 1 27'4" x 13'7" (8.33m x 4.14m) Maximum Measurements
Coving. Wood effect flooring. Window display into St Mary's Street. Door to rear elevation and parking area. Serving area plus kitchenette with electric water heater.
Shared wc with wash hand basin and low level wc. Door to unit 2.
UNIT 2 19'0" x 14'6" (5.79m x 4.42m)
Wood effect flooring. Two sash windows to front elevation. Useful store cupboard. Kitchenette off with sink and base and eye level storage units. Open to further floor space measuring 7'9" x 8'4" (2.36m x 2.54m) with sash window to rear elevation.
Tandem parking to the rear of the property for two/three vehicles in yard area. Outbuilding to rear (storage).
On foot proceed down Chepstow High Street. At the traffic lights cross the road onto St Mary's Street. Continue down St Mary's Street where you will find the property on the right hand side.
Electricity, mains water and drainage.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.