* BRAND NEW LINKED DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
* TO BE FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
* SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR
* BEDROOM 3/STUDY TO GROUND FLOOR
* FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS GROUND FLOOR WC
* GOOD SIZED GARAGE PLUS PARKING
* LANDSCAPED GARDENS
* TOTAL FLOOR SPACE TO INCLUDE GARAGE 127 METER SQUARED
* BUILD COMPLETE EARLY 2018
When complete the property will comprise a spacious, brand new, contemporary style detached dormer bungalow with garage which has been individually designed by an architect. On the ground floor, the entrance hall leads onto a spacious L-Shaped open plan kitchen, dining and living space. The kitchen will have integrated appliances. Also off the entrance hall is access to bedroom 3/study and a ground floor shower room. Upstairs leads to a landing with access to two double bedrooms and the main bathroom. The property is fitted with gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and gas central heating and radiators throughout. There is ample parking with both a double garage and external parking spaces. To the rear of the property there are landscaped gardens. The property itself is situated within this popular residential area close to local amenities to be found in Sedbury with good junior and comprehensive schools nearby. The market town of Chepstow is also close at hand with its attendant range of facilities. You will find bus and rail links here as well as the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol, Gloucester and Cheltenham all within commuting distance.
To be fitted with a contemporary style range of base and eye level storage units with fully integrated appliances and kitchen island unit. Open to the dining and living area with windows to front and rear elevations. Also door through to inner hallway.
Window to front elevation.
WC, wash hand basin. Fixed shower head and separate shower attachment.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
Dormer window to front elevation.
Dormer window to front elevation.
Bath. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Velux roof window.
Attached garage with automatic door. Drainage, power points and lighting. Personal door to rear. Parking to front elevation.
Landscaped garden to the rear with maturing shrubs, trees and bushes. Fence to boundary. Lawned area.
From Chepstow proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street turning left onto the A48. Proceed down the hill, through the traffic lights, over the bridge turning right signposted Sedbury. At the roundabout take the first exit passing Wyedean School on your left hand side. Carry on a little further along you will find the properties on the right.
All mains services are connected.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.