* TWO SUPERB INDIVIDUAL BUILDING PLOTS
* SITUATED WITHIN A STUNNING LOCATION OFFERING VIEWS OVER SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
* EACH DETACHED PROPERTY COMPRISING OF 4 BEDROOMS, TWO WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES AND DRESSING ROOMS
* BENEFITING FROM OPEN PLAN SOCIAL FAMILY SPACE TO GROUND FLOOR
* OFFERING GENEROUS OUTSIDE SPACE WITH EACH PLOT, ONE BENEFITING FROM WOODLAND COPSE AREA
* CLOSE TO CHEPSTOW AND LOCAL AMENITIES
* GENEROUS CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION
* RARE OPPORTUNITY
* PLANNING REFERENCE P0454/17/FUL
We are delighted to offer for sale either individually or as a pair these excellent building plots located in a fantastic rural setting just off Beachley Road close to the desirable town of Chepstow and also easily at hand to local shopping amenities at nearby Sedbury. Chepstow itself is well located with excellent road access via the M48 motorway bringing Cardiff and Bristol within commuting distance and also at the entrance to the world famous Wye Valley and The Royal Forest of Dean. Purchasers may note that from December 2018 the Severn Bridge and Second Seven Crossing tolls are to be withdrawn thus increasing the desirability and prices no doubt with this sought after area.
The contemporary accommodation for both properties will offer generous reception room with attractive living/family/kitchen/dining room with larder/utility . An impressive reception hall with two large guest bedrooms with bathroom and to the first floor a delightful design incorporating two extremely spacious en-suite bedrooms both with their own dressing rooms. Outside the properties will be situated within a generous plot one of which benefiting from woodland copse and both offering commanding views over surrounding countryside. It is indeed a rare opportunity to be able to acquire such desirable building plots with a potential to build a stylish and spacious family home. Please note this information is for information purposes only. If you require any further details please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.