* FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS RESIDENTIAL PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION
FOR 5 PRESTIGIOUS AND BESPOKE DETACHED DWELLINGS
* EACH PROPERTY WOULD BENEFIT FROM 6 BEDROOMS, 2 WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES
* 3/4 RECEPTION ROOMS AND DOUBLE GARAGE
* DESIGNED BY A LEADING LOCAL ARCHITECT
* POSITIONED TO MAXIMISE THE STUNNING SURROUNDING SCENERY OF THE WYE VALLEY
* EACH PLOT COMPRISING OF APPROXIMATELY 3/4 OF AN ACRE
* FURTHER DETAILS AND DRAWINGS AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING MOON & CO SALES OFFICE
* PLANNING REFERENCE: P161689/F (HEREFORDSHIRE COUNCIL)
Cats at Leys Hill comprises of an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prestigious development with planning consent for 5 luxury residence each standing within grounds of approximately 3/4 of an acre. Leys Hill is located in an area of designated outstanding natural beauty on the periphery of the famous Wye Valley with easy accessibility to the historic towns of Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth with excellent road and motorway connections to the midlands and the South West.
The outline planning consent is for the erection of 5 contemporary properties designed by a well renowned local architect with each property offering 6 bedrooms, 2 of which with en-suite facilities as well as spacious reception rooms and open plan kitchen dining space. Also benefitting from practical spaces including utility room and study. Outside the properties will be approached by private driveway giving access to double garage and pathway/steps to front entrance, with terraced gardens overlooking the Wye Valley. This development is a particularly rare opportunity and offers a potentially lucrative investment. These stunning houses have been designed to maximise the beautiful location with far reaching views yet provide modern amenities and stylish interiors.
Please note that the attached plans are for identification purposes. Please feel free to contact Moon & Co to discuss in more detail.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.