* SUPERB FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING
* INTEGRATED APPLIANCES TO KITCHEN
* ONE BEDROOM
* SECURE TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
* IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive well executed conversion of a former landmark public house located in the popular Tutshill area of Chepstow thus benefiting from a good range of local facilities to include local convenience store 100m away, Doctors' surgery, nearby butchers, newsagents, shop, etc. whilst being only 1 mile from the historic town centre of Chepstow itself. This tastefully appointed development comprises 12 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments all finished to a high standard and benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and attractive bathrooms and kitchens. Outside there is allocated parking, a secure cycle shed and communal patio. This apartment provides an ideal investment opportunity.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN 11£9£ x 14£5£ (3.58m x 4.39m)
Fitted kitchen in maple with integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, electric hob and single gas oven. Double glazed window to front elevation overlooking parkland.
BEDROOM 9£10£ x 8£3£ (2.99m x 2.51m)
Panelled radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation overlooking parkland.
Appointed with bath, shower, wash hand basin and low level wc. Panelled radiator. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Allocated parking space for each apartment plus visitor parking. Planted landscaping and cycle shed. Patio area.
From our Chepstow office proceed down the High Street, over the old Wye Bridge and continue up the hill towards Tutshill. At the mini-roundabout you will see the apartment in front of you.
There is a 125 year lease. The ground rent for the first 33 years is £150.00 per annum. The services charges are currently £253 per annum.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisers at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.