* ATTRACTIVELY UPDATED DETACHED HOUSE
* THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
* UPDATED KITCHEN AND FAMILY BATHROOM
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* ATTRACTIVE GARDENS PLUS GARAGE
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
This spacious, larger than average three bedroom, detached property occupies a pleasant corner position within the established Mounton Drive development located close to the heart of Chepstow with excellent access to local amenities as well as the M48 motorway bringing Cardiff and Bristol within easy reach. The property has been attractively updated with hardwood flooring to the living room, stylish modern kitchen along with updated bathroom and shower room. Viewing is highly recommended.
With door to front elevation. One radaitor. Storage cupboard. Stairs off.
With low level wc and wash hand basin. Window to front elevation.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 26'0" x 10'8" (7.92m x 3.25m) Maximum
With hardwood flooring. Bay window to front elevation. French doors to rear sun terrace. Dovre Enamelled Woodburner with Balanced Flue Gas module and stone hearth.
KITCHEN 13'10" x 9'0" (4.22m x 2.74m)
Attractively updated with a contemporary range of storage units with high gloss finishes with attractive wooden work tops over. Inset single drainer sink unit with mixertap. Slate tile finish to flooring. Integrated fridge, freezer and separate wine fridge. Range cooker with tiled splashbacks. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. Window to rear. The kitchen is open plan to the family/breakfast room.
FAMILY/BREAKFAST ROOM 8'3" x 8'0" (2.51m x 2.44m)
A most pleasant room with French doors to rear sun terrace. Courtesy door to garage.
BEDROOM 1 12'1" x 11'0" (3.68m x 3.35m)
With a range of built-in wardrobes. Window to front elevation.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Updated with a three piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, double shower cubicle and low level wc. Window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 2 10'7" x 9'0" (3.23m x 2.74m)
With window to rear . Built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 8'9" x 7'5" (2.67m x 2.26m)
With window to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Airing cupboard.
Updated with a modern three piece suite finished in white with fully tiled finish to walls. Panelled bath with shower screen and shower mixer over. Low level wc and wash hand basin. Window to side elevation.
Integral single car garage with courtesy door to the main house along with electric roller shutter garage door giving convenience and ease of access.
To the front the property enjoys ample parking for two vehicles with mature hedging. To the rear a delightful sunny garden with a south westerly aspect with raised sun terrace to the rear of the property with access from both the living room and breakfast room. Steps lead to a lower lawned area with a good range of mature trees, plants and flowering shrubs.
From our Chepstow office proceed to the main St Lawrence Roundabout taking the fourth exit. Continue along this road taking the right turn into Mounton Road. Take the next right into Mounton Drive where you will find number 16 on your right hand side.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.