* CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
* ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
* LIVING ROOM
* MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
* MODERN GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
* COURTYARD GARDEN
* PERMIT PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/INVESTMENT PROPERTY
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - E
To the ground floor living room leading to the 'L' shaped kitchen/breakfast room, there is also modern ground floor shower room and access to the rear private courtyard garden. Turned stairs off the living room lead to the first floor bedroom. Further benefits include upvc double glazing throughout and gas combination boiler. Permit parking is available via the Local Authority. Situated within this most convenient location close to all the amenities to be found in the town centre, bus and rail links can also found nearby as well as the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
LIVING ROOM 4.60m (15'1") x 3.10m (10'2") maximum to include
Approached via obscure upvc double glazed and panelled door. Useful store cupboard. Two panelled radiators. Turned stairs to first floor bedroom. Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Open to kitchen/breakfast room.
LIVING ROOM VIEW 2
LIVING ROOM VIEW 3
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 4.85m (15'11") x 2.62m (8'7") maximum 'L' shaped
Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level storage units. Single drainer sink and mixer tap set into granite effect work surfaces, all with tiled splash backs. Built-in electric oven with four ring gas hob set into work surfaces, tiled splash backs. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Inset spotlighting to plain ceiling. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Upvc double glazed and panelled door to rear courtyard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM VIEW 2
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM VIEW 3
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM VIEW 4
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
Inset spotlighting to plain ceiling. Low level w.c. with dual push button flush. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower enclosure with mains fed shower. Full tiling to walls. Tiling to floor. Panelled radiator. Extractor fan.
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM VIEW 2
BEDROOM 4.55m (14'11") x 3.07m (10'1") maximum to
Exposed beams. Panelled radiator. Upvc double glazed windows to front and rear elevation.
BEDROOM VIEW 2
BEDROOM VIEW 3
Loose stone chipped for ease of maintenance. Fence, brick and natural stone wall to boundary.
Permit parking is available for one vehicle via Monmouthshire County Council.
All mains services are connected.
From Chepstow on foot proceed down the High Street onto St. Mary Street, turning right at the end of this street towards St. Mary's Church, taking the left turn before the church. Follow the road down where you will find Howells Row on your left hand side. Proceed along the footpath where no. 6 will be on the left.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.