* SUPERBLY UPDATED END LINK HOUSE
* THREE BEDROOMS
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
* ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORK SURFACES
* UPDATED BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM/WC
* CORNER GARDENS WITH GARAGE
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
This attractive updated end link property offers deceptively spacious accommodation and is well worth viewing. St David£s Close is a well respected neighbourhood located close to local schools, shops and amenities at Bulwark as well as the historic town of Chepstow itself. The M48 motorway is also nearby bringing Cardiff and Bristol within commuting distance.
With glazed entrance door. Radiator. Cherry wood flooring.
With low level wc and wash hand basin.
LIVING ROOM 17£9£ x 11£5£ (5.41m x 3.48m)
With French doors to garden. Cherry wood flooring. One radiator. Double doors to kitchen/dining room.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 16£5£ x 11£2£ (5.00m x 3.40m)
A superb updated kitchen with extensive range of units with granite work surfacing over. Breakfast bar. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Electric oven with separate gas hob. Windows to front and side elevations. Cherry wood flooring. One radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM VIEW 2
With door to garage. Door to garden.
BEDROOM 1 15£ x 10£3£ (4.57m x 3.12m)
With built-in wardrobes. Window to front elevation. One radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12£6£ x 12£1£ (3.81m x 3.68m)
With built-in wardrobe. Window to rear elevation. One radiator.
BEDROOM 3 11£4£ x 8£ (3.45m x 2.44m)
With window to front elevation. One radiator.
Updated with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin. Fully ceramic tiled finish to walls. Airing cupboard. Window to front.
GARDENS AND GARAGE
The property stands in easily manageable corner gardens to the front and side paved with raised flower borders.
GARDENS VIEW 2
To the rear with single car garage with driveway offering parking for one vehicle.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the Town Arch continuing up Moor Street. At the main road junction with Hardwick Hill bear right, then take the first turning left towards Bulwark, then take the first turning left into St George Road, taking the second right into St David£s Close where you will find this house on your right.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.