* INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED AND CONSTRUCTED FAMILY HOUSE
* HIGH SPECIFICATION
* STYLISH ACCOMMODATION
* CHOICE OF FINISHES
* OUTSTANDING LOCATION WITH OPEN RURAL VIEWS
* SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
* RARE OPPORTUNITY
* PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTO SHOWN IS NOT OF THIS PROPERTY BUT OF THE NEIGHBOURING PROPERTY OF THE SAME STYLE
1 Mounton Court, Shirenewton occupies a superb position on the periphery of this sought after village with outstanding views across unspoilt open countryside. The village itself benefits from local facilities to include well respected primary school as well as well attended church and recreation area. The village itself being approximately 3 and a half mile from the historic town of Chepstow and its historic town centre offering good shopping facilities as well as excellent road access via the M48 to Cardiff and Bristol.
Bride Oak Homes have been operating for many years within the Gloucester and Monmouthshire area and have gained reputation for good quality, stylish and imaginative properties.
This stylish family home will offer spacious accommodation with entrance hall, spacious living room with wood burner and French doors to garden with attractive views, separate study along with large open plan kitchen/dining/family room again with French doors to garden. The kitchen with a good range of built-in appliances with specification choices available. There is also a ground floor cloakroom and utility room. To the first floor are 4 bedrooms the master of which with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, with additional guest bedrooms 2 and 3 also benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Also located to the first floor is family bathroom, again tile specifications for bathrooms at this stage would be flexible. The property stands in its own pleasant private gardens adjoining open countryside with attractive views and benefiting from private parking with double garaging with electric doors. The property will also have the addition of a security system.
BEDROOM 3 12'4" x 8'10" (3.76m x 2.69m)
Minimum to Include Wardrobes
From our Chepstow office proceed up Welsh Street to the racecourse roundabout taking the first exit, then bear right at Budgeons Supermarket on to the Usk Road. Continue without deviation for approximately 3 miles bearing left up into the village of Shirenewton. As you climb into the village take the first turning on your left hand side and into Mounton Lane. Continue for approximately 50 yards where you will find this development on your left hand side.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.