* FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY IN NEED OF MODERNISATION WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A TWO BEDROOM ATTACHED SEPARATE BUILD DUE TO BE GRANTED IMMINENTLY
* THE PROPERTY ITSELF COMPRISES OF THREE BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND GENEROUS REAR GARDENS
* THE PLOT WILL COMPRISE OF AN END TERRACE PROPERTY WITH ENTRANCE HALL, KITCHEN, LIVING/DINING SPACE, GROUND FLOOR W.C., AND TWO BEDROOMS AS WELL AS BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR, AGAIN WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND GENEROUS GARDENS
* POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* PLANNING REFERENCE DC/2017/00829
* SECTION 106 CHARGE TO BE PAID BY VENDOR UPON COMPLETION
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
20 Crossway with adjacent plot offers an ideal investment opportunity situated within this popular residential location. The property currently comprises a three bedroom semi-detached house in need of some modernisation and once the new build is erected, will then turn 20 Crossway itself into a mid-terrace property. Outside will be off road parking and generous rear gardens. The plot adjacent to 20 Crossway will comprise of a two bedroom end terrace property with entrance hall, ground floor w.c., kitchen and living/dining room with two double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor, again with off road parking and large rear gardens. Full planning permission is due to be granted once section 106 Agreement is agreed with the local authority.
With upvc double glazed front door. Upvc double glazed window to side, to be blocked once new build is constructed. One single panelled radiator. Under stairs storage.
LIVING ROOM 4.50m (14'9") x 3.30m (10'10")
With upvc double glazed window to front. Feature gas fireplace. Coving. One double panelled radiator.
KITCHEN 3.00m (9'10") x 2.26m (7'5")
Appointed with a matching range of base and eye level storage units with granite effect work tops. Stainless steel one bowl and double drainer sink with chrome taps. Ceramic tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Pantry cupboard. Open plan to dining room.
DINING ROOM 3.99m (13'1") x 3.02m (9'11")
With upvc double glazed window to rear. Gas fireplace. One single panelled radiator. Coving.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With window to side, again to be blocked up once new build is constructed. Airing cupboard. Loft access point. Coving.
BEDROOM 1 4.34m (14'3") x 3.02m (9'11") maximum
With upvc double glazed window to rear. One single panelled radiator. Coving. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 3.35m (11'0") x 3.17m (10'5")
With upvc double glazed window to front. One single panelled radiator. Coving. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3 2.49m (8'2") x 2.03m (6'8") mimimum excluding
With upvc double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Over stairs storage cupboard. One double panelled radiator. Coving.
Comprising of a suite to include low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Panelled bath with chrome taps, electric shower over. Frosted upvc double glazed window to rear. Ceramic tiled floors. Vinyl flooring. One double panelled radiator.
REAR GARDEN AND PLOT VIEW 1
REAR GARDEN VIEW 2
All mains services are connected to include mains gas central heating.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street turning right onto the A48. Proceed along this road in the direction of Newport where at the Jonross roundabout take the first left. Proceed along this road continuing through Caldicot into the village of Rogiet without deviation. Proceed pas the fuel station, up the hill taking the left hand turn. Proceed along this road taking the first right onto Crossway where, following the numbering, you will find the property on the left hand side.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.