* PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
* SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
* LIVING ROOM
* MODERN KITCHEN
* MODERN SHOWER ROOM
* SHARED GARDEN/DRYING AREA
* POSSIBLE RENTAL FIGURES OF £525 - £550 PCM
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
The property comprises a well proportioned purpose built first floor apartment benefiting from reception hall, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, separate study and good sized bedroom. There is also a modern shower room, shared garden/drying area to the rear as well as communal parking. The property itself is situated in this most sought after village with local gastro pub. The market town of Chepstow is also close at hand with its attendant range of facilities. Bus and rail links can be found here as well as the A48, M48 and M4 motorway network bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
Approached via steps and open porch with store cupboard leading to obscure UPVC double glazed and panelled door with access to loft inspection point with drop down ladder and lighting. Useful store cupboard shared with downstairs property. Good quality wood effect flooring. Panelled radiator. Doors off.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 10'4" Max to Include Door Recess x 5'11"
(3.15m x 1.80m)
Matching range of base and eye level storage units. Single drainer stainless steel sink set into worksurfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Fold down breakfast bar. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
LIVING ROOM 13'8" x 11'3" (4.17m x 3.43m)
Wood effect flooring. Panelled radiator. UPVC double glazed picture window to front elevation.
STUDY 6'9" x 4'6" (2.06m x 1.37m)
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 1 12'4" x 11'3" (3.76m x 3.43m) Max to Door Recess
Panelled radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Appointed with a white suite to include low level wc, wash hand basin. Step-in enclosure with fixed sun flower head shower and separate shower attachment. Full tiling to walls. Tiled floor.. Towel radiator. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Situated a short distance from the property, shared garden/drying area. Parking to the rear elevation.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street turning right onto the A48. At the roundabout take the third exit continuing along the A48, down the hill taking the left turn signposted Mathern. Proceed into the village passing the village green on your left hand side. Continue for another 50 metres where you will find the property on your left.
All mains services are connected to include mains gas central heating.
125 Years from 15th October, 1984. Low annual maintenance charge. You are advised to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.