* REAR GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
* ONE BEDROOM
* LIVING ROOM
* KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS COMBINATION BOILER CENTRAL HEATING
* ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE PLUS VISITOR PARKING
* OWN ENTRANCE
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - B
We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive and well-executed conversion of a former public house in the popular village of Tutshill, benefiting from a range of local facilities to include convenience store 100 metres away, doctors' surgery, nearby butchers, newsagent's shop etc., whilst being only one mile from the historic town of Chepstow itself with its attendant range of facilities. This well-appointed apartment comprises living room giving access to the kitchen with integrated appliances, bedroom and bathroom. There is also allocated parking plus visitor's parking, secure cycle shed and communal patio.
LIVING ROOM 11‘5“ x 11‘7” (3.47m x 3.53m) not including
Approached via obscure upvc double glazed door. Wall mounted gas combination boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating. Overhead and wall lights separately controlled on dimmer switches. Telephone point and TV aerial point. Panelled radiator. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Doors off.
KITCHEN 2.13m (7'0") x 1.85m (6'1")
Matching range of base and eye level maple effect storage units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap set into work surfaces, tiled splashbacks. Built-in electric oven. Four ring electric hob set into work surface with extractor and lighting over. Integrated full height fridge/freezer and washer/drier. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2.87m (9' 5") x 2.20m (7' 3")
Panelled radiator. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation.
White suite to include low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mains fed shower over. Mirror with shaver light over. Part tiling to walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Panelled radiator.
Allocated parking for one vehicle. There is further visitor parking available plus communal paved patio area.
There is a 125 year lease. The ground rent for the first 33 years is £150.00 per annum. The services charges are currently £253 per annum.
From Chepstow proceed up the High Street continuing on the one way system to the Wye Bridge. Proceed over the bridge continuing up into Tutshill. At the mini roundabout turn left where you will find the property on the right hand side.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.