* END TERRACE PROPERTY
* LIVING/DINING ROOM
* GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C.
* TWO BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
* REAR GARDEN
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - B
This end terrace property situated at Samuel Rodgers Crescent in Chepstow comprises reception hall with turn staircase to the first floor landing and door off to cloakroom/w.c., kitchen plus living/dining room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, master having en-suite plus family bathroom. The property benefits from level lawned rear garden plus parking to the side elevation.
Entered via front entrance door, having turn staircase to first floor landing, door off to cloakroom/w.c., kitchen plus living/dining room.
Comprising low level w.c. and pedestal wash-hand basin with window to the front elevation.
KITCHEN 10£4£ x 7£4£ (3.15m x 2.24m)
Benefiting from a matching range of maple effect base and eye level storage units with built-in fan assisted oven, 4 ring electric hob and extractor over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap set into work surface, all with tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 14£5£ x 11£11£ (4.39m x 3.63m)
With window and double doors to rear garden and radiator.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
Airing cupboard and doors off.
BEDROOM 1 11£7£ x 8£8£ (3.53m x 2.64m) max
Window to front elevation, door to en-suite and radiator.
Window to front elevation, step-in shower cubicle, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 2 10£10£ x 7£9£ (3.30m x 2.36m)
Window to rear elevation and radiator.
Window to rear elevation, appointed with low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and bath with thermostatic shower over, part tiling to walls.
To the rear of the property is a level lawned garden being of a sunny and private nature. To the side of the property there is parking for several vehicles.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the Town Arch continuing up Moor Street turning right onto the A48. Proceed to the roundabout taking the second exit onto the slip road towards the Severn Bridge. At this roundabout take the first exit sign posted Thornwell and at the following roundabout take the third exit and then first right and second left into Samuel Rodgers Crescent where bearing left you will find the property in front of you.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisers at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.