* MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* MODERN KITCHEN
* LIVING ROOM
* PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
* GAS COMBINATION BOILER PLUS UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
The property comprises of a modern kitchen, living room with sliding door leading to the gardens. The stairs lead to the family bathroom and two double bedrooms. Outside there are two parking spaces and a well maintained garden to the rear. The property itself is situated within this popular residential area and close to local amenities. Chepstow is also close at hand with bus and rail links with access via the A48, M48 and M4 motorway bringing Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
Panelled door into reception hall.
One double panelled radiator. Storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 5'9" x 5'6" (1.75m x 1.68m)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level storage units. Single bowl stainless sink and mixertap set into granite effect worksurfaces all with tiled splashbacks. Built-in fan assisted electric oven and 4 ring gas hob inset with tiled splashbacks and extractor hood and lighting over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for upright fridge/freezer. One double panelled radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
LIVING ROOM 14'4" x 11'11" (4.37m x 3.63m)
One double panelled radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 1 9'10" x 8'4" (3.00m x 2.54m)
Fitted mirror wardrobe. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. One single panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 2 9'10" x 8'4" (3.00m x 2.54m)
Fitted mirror wardrobe. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. One double panelled radiator.
Comprising of a three piece suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet over. Bath with mains fed shower over and shower screen. Part tiling to walls. Tiled effect flooring. Panelled radiator.
To the front elevation, parking for one car. To the rear, low maintenance gardens with a good sized patio area and lawned area. Fence to boundary with gate to rear giving access to second parking space.
From our Chepstow office proceed up the High Street through the town arch continuing up Moor Street turning right onto the A48. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the slip road towards The Severn Bridge. At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted Thornwell. At the next roundabout take the third exit and then the first left into Fountain Way, then take the left into Lewis Way where you will find the property on your right hand side.
All mains services are connected to include gas combination boiler.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.