* FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS WELL POSITIONED PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DETACHED DWELLING
* THE PROPOSED PROPERTY WOULD OFFER ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES, AS WELL AS SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE AND SEPARATE SITTING ROOM
* GENEROUS PLOT WITH PARKING AND LARGE GARDENS
* SEPARATE GARAGE ANNEXE TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH NEW DWELLING WITH GARAGE SPACE AND ONE BEDROOM SELF-CONTAINED ANNEXE
* PLANNING REFERENCE DC/2015/01465
* THIS DEVELOPMENT IS NOT SUBJECT TO A SECTION 106 PAYMENT AS THE PLANNING WAS OBTAINED PRIOR TO THIS REQUIREMENT
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The plot at 29 Hardwick Avenue offers this rare opportunity to acquire a building plot within Chepstow town centre, a short walk from the local shops, pubs and restaurants as well as doctors and dentists, with fantastic links to Newport, Bristol and Cardiff. The proposed plans comprise of a spacious detached dwelling with reception hall giving access to ground floor w.c. and sitting room with further access to open plan kitchen/living/dining space. To the first floor the property would offer three double bedrooms, one with en-suite, as well as family bathroom and study space, with a further bedroom to the second floor, again with en-suite facilities and a separate study. The proposed plans also benefit from a detached garage annexe with double garage and one bedroom annexe over, with numerous parking spaces and generous gardens. Due to the time that the planning was acquired, there would be no Section 106 Agreement to be paid, offering further financial benefit if acquired.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.