* GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
* LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* ONE BEDROOM
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS COMBINATION BOILER CENTRAL HEATING
* ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE IMMEDIATELY ADJACENT TO THE APARTMENT PLUS VISITOR PARKING
* OWN ENTRANCE
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - B
We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive well executed conversion of a former landmark public house located in the popular Tutshill area of Chepstow thus benefiting from a good range of local facilities to include convenience store 100 metres away, doctors surgery, nearby butchers, newsagents, shop, etc whilst being only 1 mile from the historic town centre of Chepstow itself with its attendant range of facilities. This tastefully appointed apartment comprises living room/kitchen with integrated appliances, bedroom and bathroom. There is also allocated parking space immediately adjacent to the apartment plus visitors' parking, secure cycle shed and communal patio.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN 17‘3“ x 12‘4” (5.25m x 3.75m)
Fitted kitchen in white with integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/drier and electric hob with single gas oven. Overhead and wall lights controlled by double dimmer switches.
BEDROOM 12‘5“ x 8‘2” (3.78m x 2.48m)
Panelled radiator. Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Twin wall lights.
Appointed with bath, shower, wash hand basin with mirror and shaver-light over and low level wc.
Allocated parking space to the front of apartment plus further visitor parking. Communal paved patio area.. Secure cycle shed with racks.
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
From Chepstow proceed up the High Street continuing on the one way system to the Wye Bridge. Proceed over the bridge continuing up into Tutshill. At the mini roundabout turn left where you will find the property on the right hand side.
TENURE - LEASEHOLD
A new 125 year lease will be granted on completion. The ground rent for the first 33 years is £150.00 per annum. The services charges are currently £253 per annum.
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.