* DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
* THREE BEDROOMS
* 22' RECEPTION ROOM
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
* KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
* UPDATED SHOWER ROOM
* PLEASANT GARDENS WITH DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING/GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - D
2 Wintour Close is located in a pleasant mature cul-de-sac located on the periphery of Chepstow giving easy access to local schools, shops and other amenities as well as excellent road access via the M48 motorway to Cardiff and Bristol. Please note that the Severn Bridge toll charges will be scrapped from the 1st January, 2019. This conveniently located house is well presented throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
With UPVC entrance door and glazed side screens. Stairs off.
With low level wc and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Window to front elevation.
LIVING ROOM 22'2" x 10'10" (6.76m x 3.30m)
Spacious reception room with patio doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 11'8" x 8'7" (3.56m x 2.62m)
Of UPVC double glazed construction with French doors to side elevation
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11'8" x 7'10" (3.56m x 2.39m)
Appointed with a matching range of base and eye level storage units with tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tile flooring. Inset 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood. Single drainer sink unit. UPVC window and door to side. French doors to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR STAIRS AND LANDING
With access hatch to loft space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 13'2" x 10'7" (4.01m x 3.23m)
With UPVC window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 2 9'9" x 8'6" (2.97m x 2.59m)
With UPVC window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM 3 8'5" x 8'2" (2.57m x 2.49m)
With UPVC window to front elevation.
Tastefully updated with a modern three piece suite comprising vanity unit with double drawers under. Low level wc and large double step-in shower cubicle. All with attractive ceramic tiled finish to walls. UPVC window to front elevation.
Semi integral, single car garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
To the front with driveway and borders. To the rear a pleasant enclosed garden enjoying a south westerly aspect with attractive seating area. The rear of the garden laid to lawn with mature hedging offering privacy.
From our Chepstow office proceed up Welsh Street towards Chepstow Racecourse turning left into Kingsmark Lane. Take the first turning right into Wintour Close where you will find the property on your left hand side.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.