* DETACHED BUNGALOW
* THREE BEDROOMS
* SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
* LARGE WELL APPOINTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
* 20' X 10' CONSERVATORY
* UPDATED WC WITH SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
* UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING/GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* CORNER GARAGE WITH GARAGE
12 Elm Road comprises of a spacious, detached bungalow occupying an enviable position with a level corner plot on this established and well respected residential area. Itself located close to local schools, shops and other amenities in Tutshill as well as the town centre of Chepstow. The A48, M48 and M4 motorway networks bringing Cardiff and Bristol within commuting distance. The property has been well maintained by the current vendor with replacement UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout. Viewing is recommended.
With UPVC entrance door to front elevation.
ENTRANCE HALL 19'8" x 5'7" (5.99m x 1.70m)
With access hatch to loft space. Airing cupboard.
LIVING ROOM 15'7" x 14'0" (4.75m x 4.27m)
With window to front elevation. Feature fireplace.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13'9" x 12'3" (4.19m x 3.73m)
Appointed with a matching range of base and eye level storage units with ample worksurfacing over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Fitted 4 ring gas hob with separate electric oven. Window and door to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 20'0" x 10'0" (6.10m x 3.05m)
Double glazed windows and French doors to garden. A pleasant room enjoying an aspect over the rear gardens.
BEDROOM 1 12'2" x 12'2" (3.71m x 3.71m)
With window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 2 12'2" x 10'0" (3.71m x 3.05m)
With window to side elevation
BEDROOM 3 10'2" x 8'3" (3.10m x 2.51m)
With window to rear elevation.
Appointed with a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and step-in shower cubicle. Window to rear elevation.
With low level wc and wash hand basin. Window to rear elevation.
Detached garage being approached via gravelled drive offering ample parking and turning space with double entrance gates.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
To the front, laid extensively to lawn with mature borders with pedestrian access leading to the front door. To the rear a pleasant enclosed garden enjoying a sunny aspect with sun terrace, covered patio area and otherwise laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
From our Chepstow office proceed over the old Wye Bridge carrying on up to the mini roundabout in Tutshill, Continue straight over onto Gloucester Road bearing left into Elm Road. Continue up Elm Road taking the third turning on your left where you will find number 12 on your left hand side.
All mains services are connected to include mains gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.