* ATTRACTIVE INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED NEW BUILD
* HIGH SPECIFICATION IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* STYLISHLY DESIGNED WITH GOOD FINISHES
* LARGE DRAWING ROOM
* SPACIOUS CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
* UTILITY ROOM PLUS GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C.
* THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS ALONG WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
* ATTRACTIVE CORNER GARDENS WITH DRIVEWAY
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Cherry Tree comprises of an individually designed and constructed detached family house occupying a pleasant position within this popular and established residential area of Chepstow, itself conveniently located close to local schools and shops at Sedbury, as well as Tutshill and Chepstow's bustling town centre. The M48 motorway is also nearby bringing Cardiff and Bristol within commuting distance.
The well-appointed accommodation has many attractive features including double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout, along with bi-fold doors leading from the dining area and living room to the garden and good quality kitchen and bathroom finishes.
With door to front elevation. Window to side. One radiator. Stairs off.
With low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Window to front elevation.
LIVING ROOM 5.08m (16'8") x 5.08m (16'8") maximum
A spacious and light reception room with bi-fold doors to rear garden along with attractive hardwood bi-fold doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 6.40m (21'0") x 3.15m (10'4")
With an extensive range of contemporary base and eye level storage units with solid wood work surfacing over with wood upstands. Inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Fitted four ring gas hob with electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Window to side elevation. Bi-fold doors to rear garden. Attractive tiled flooring
With matching tiled flooring. Door to side. Wall mounted gas boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. Single drainer sink unit. Space for tumble dryer and washing machine.
BEDROOM 1 4.27m (14'0") x 3.10m (10'2")
With window to rear.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Appointed with a three piece suite comprising step-in shower cubicle. Low level w.c. Wash hand basin. Mosaic tile finish to walls. Window to front elevation.
BEDROOM 2 3.56m (11'8") x 3.20m (10'6")
Window to front elevation. Velux roof light.
BEDROOM 3 4.19m (13'9") x 1.93m (6'4") overall
Window to rear elevation.
Appointed with a three piece suite with attractive tiling comprising panelled bath, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. Window to side.
With double doors leading to a useful garden store area.
A shared driveway terminates in a private parking and turning area in front of the property with raised garden border leading to the enclosed rear garden with fencing and large naturally paved sun terrace.
From our Chepstow office proceed over the new Wye Bridge towards Tutshill and Sedbury, taking the first turning right at the mini roundabout. Proceed straight over into Wyebank Road taking the second turning on your right into Wyebank Way. Proceed along Wyebank Way where you will find the driveway to 33 on your left hand side.
All mains services are connected to include gas central heating.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
You are recommended to have this verified by your legal advisors at your earliest convenience.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
None of the fixtures, fittings or equipment has been tested by us. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
As part of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we have a legal obligation to financially qualify every offer before it is conveyed to the Vendor.
For Property Tax Information please contact either Monmouthshire County Council 01633 644644 or Forest of Dean District Council on 01594 810 000.
VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Moon & Co, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Moon & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.