If you are looking for a property to let and haven't seen what you are looking for yet, why not take the time to register with us.
Registration will allow you to keep up to date with all our new listings via email. As most people use smart phones now, new listings will be sent direct to your mobile phone, our website is smart phone friendly, so you will be able to view property details straight away and contact the office to book a viewing.
If you have seen a property on our website that you would like to view, you can request a viewing from our site, or call our office during working hours to book a viewing.
If you are overseas looking to relocate, you can have a family member or friend view the property on your behalf. We will require email confirmation from you to confirm who will be viewing the property on your behalf and that you are happy for them to do so.
- Viewings must be made by prior appointment & are only to be arranged through ‘Moon & Co Lettings’
- Properties are generally available for a minimum period of 6 months unless otherwise stated
- Tenants must pay a bond (deposit), rent and fees
- Listings alter on a daily basis
Moon & Co cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may inadvertently occur in the property details & description.
Administration & Referencing Fees
A good faith fee is payable to hold your chosen property and are subject to VAT. Minimum fees apply and are to be paid to secure a property:-
- After you, a family member or friend has viewed the property
- The landlord has agreed for you to apply for the property
- The landlord is in agreement with any proposals or request you have asked us as agent to put forward to the landlord in relation to the tenancy
- You as applicant(s) are in agreement with any proposals the landlord has asked us as agent to put forward to you as applicant(s) in relation to the tenancy
- An agreed start date for your tenancy
Until a fee is paid the property will remain available for other prospective tenants to view and apply. When the fee is paid the property will be marked under offer and no further viewings will take place on the property, the property will be yours subject to satisfactory referencing but strictly subject to contract.
Please note that administration and referencing fees are non refundable in the event that you fail referencing or you decided not to proceed to let the property.
The administration and referencing fees are fully refundable in the following events:
- The landlord withdraws the property for let
- The landlord doesn't proceed with your application to tenancy despite your referencing coming back as satisfactory in your own right(s)